Caleb's social 10 blog
Friday, January 16, 2009
it is a little bit depressing how with companies they are sort of ethical. they will be good unless they can do better an make more money by being bad and bending the law. over all this aspect of globalization is bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(10)
▼
January
(10)
it is amazing how many people come and live in can...
I don't think that if you are born on earth it mak...
Global connections show in many cities many ways. ...
it is a little bit depressing how with companies t...
I think that people should attempt to find ways to...
in terms of globalization I think that I am farily...
throughout this week I have learned many things ab...
I think that the IMF is not really fair. if someon...
I think that people should accept the fair trade m...
actuualy when I read over todays work I was suprie...
►
2008
(2)
►
December
(2)
About Me
Caleb
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment