Friday, January 16, 2009

in terms of globalization I think that I am farily aware of it. at the begening of the year I don't think I had ever really thought about it before. but the other day I learned about the affect of virtual communites on globalization. I knew some people were almost always on them but t suprised me just how much people tended to be on them, and how much it affected them.

I had also learned about transnational companies effect on globalization. I don't even know if I ever even really thought about what effect they just might have on other smaller corporations.

when I saw the chart for the imagration part of the work I was suprised at the amount of imagrent that went to toronto. i was expecting about 500000 people to a couple of major cites and then smaller amount spread across to smaller areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment